G-Pad & T-Pad
Paratus's Multi-SIM modems (G-Pad and T-Pad) provide secure wireless data communication to various markets via the GSM data networks, including Point of Sale (POS), credit/debit card authorisations, cheque verifications, prepaid cellular airtime, micro-lending, bulk SMS applications, healthcare verifications, ATM’s, telemetry and any other market requiring transaction type data communications.
- Fixed monthly tariffs – NO more variable charges
- A single G-Pad/T-Pad can simultaneously provide communications to three/four terminals respectively
- Tariffs are highly competitive
- No need to interpret LED signals, all information required is displayed in text on the LCD Screen
- LCD Screen displays "Signal Strength", "Date and Time", "GSM Cell ID" and "Connectivity Status"
- Port activity is also visual on LCD display
Secure and Reliable
- All data is encrypted before it is sent over the network.
- Both MTC and TN Mobile SIM cards are installed within the G-Pad/T-Pad. The G-Pad/T-Pad will automatically switch between the 2 networks in the event that the connectivity to the Hosting Servers is lost . This process is transparent to the end user
- Not vulnerable to stolen, wet or damaged telephone lines
- G-Pad/T-Pad will automatically reset itself in the event it is unable to restore connectivity to the GSM networks or the Hosting Servers
Speed and Connectivity
- Card authorisations are quick thus eliminating long queues
- Call connection is almost instantaneous
- Modem to modem connectivity is possible
- G-Pad/T-Pad is engineered to handle poor GSM Data conditions reliably
Service and Support
- 24/7 First line support via Paratus's call centre
- On-site support is provided when necessary